We moved to McKinney, Texas after retirement to be near the grandkids. We are very proud watching them grow up to be really great women with outstanding values.
I have collected and repaired vintage pens for many years. My early Watermans are mostly gone and the bulk of my collection is an outstanding group of Conklins and early Parkers. I buy and sell pens on Ebay as Petespens, so to drop by from time to time. I attend all of the major show so please stop by and say hello.
Selecting a fountain pen is best accomplished at a pen show where it can be examined from top to bottom. I will try to get as close to this as possible. I intend to keep the site as simple as possible and provide personalized service. You won’t find a cart or check out, but will find a link to my email address. Just click the email address if you find something that you cannot live without, and we can go from there.
Thanks for visiting my site and rest assured of my commitment to your satisfaction in purchasing one of my pens.
Now for the details:
- All pens have been restored to full working condition. Each pen will be filled and tested prior to shipment. Pens included in the PROJECT PEN tab have not been restored.
- We ship to most countries and try to do so at cost.
- Shipment by USPS Priority Mail is our preferred method, and has to be sent insured and with a tracking number. Other methods of shipment are available.
- We accept most forms of payment. Paypal is accepted. Wire transfer is preferred by large purchases.
- Upon receipt of your order if for any reason there is a problem please contact us.